Kennadys – Keeping You Safe
We would like to reassure clients of the measures that are in place at Kennadys to keep you safe throughout your visit.
Please do not come to the salon if you are feeling unwell.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the salon entrance and around the salon
- Hand washing facilities are available in the washrooms
- Salon furniture and equipment is sanitised between each client visit
- Disposable single use towels
- Clean gowns for every client washed at 60 degrees
- Scan a QR code to download magazines to your own handheld device
- Disposable bags to keep your coat in
- Face coverings for all clients and staff
- Face visors for staff
- Temperature checks for all staff and clients
- Disposable tea/coffee cups with sealed lids
- Cold drinks served with individually wrapped biodegradable straws
- Fully air conditioned and ventilated salon
- We operate a two team system ensuring the salon is never overcrowded
- Two meters between each styling position
- Salon one way system
- Outside waiting area
- Protective screens at reception
Please scan the QR code at reception to check in at Kennadys using the NHS COVID-19 app.
If you have any questions or concerns about your visit, please contact our reception team on 01277 353 790.
We look forward to seeing you soon!